I'm shopping for Avengers bedsheets at Target for my dorm. There's 2 left, I grab one, and so does a little boy with his mom.
- Me to boy: Wow, we got lucky! The last two, just for us!
- Little Boy: I know! *Then he starts staring in awe at the Avengers*
- Boy's Mom: Are you buying those for your little brother?"
- Me: No, it's for me, for college.
- Mom *looking at me weird*: But these bedsheets are for little boys. It's really not appropriate for a young woman, especially a college student.
- Me: Wait, so it's "appropriate" for little boys to sleep on top of hot grown men in spandex, but it's weird when a college girl does it?
- Me: Have a nice day, ma'am. And rock those Avengers bedsheets, little man!
I am Maiya-Am (Maiya of the house of AM). Join your own Kryptonian House with the #ManOfSteel glyph creator http://bit.ly/10nsgOy
oh my god i’m at the grocery store and there is a guy in the frozen section who is tweaked off his balls on some kind hallucinatory drug.
i’m in the next isle meowing softly through the cereal boxes where he can’t see me and he is losing his shit pulling pizza boxes out of the freezers and yelling that he needs to save the popsicle cat
am i a bad person